Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Hello everyone! This is my very first blog post. Since today was such a fabulous day it is ideal for my first go-round!! The staff spent a good portion of the day working on camp (painting and building things for parties, planting flowers, killing weeds, etc.). We have so many hard workers around here it is allowing us to fly through our projects! After lunch Andy went through the Kivu guidebook and Tamera did an overview of the staff bible study which will highlight some characters in the Old Testament. I spent a good portion of the afternoon out inviting the neighbors to our 10th annual “Neighborhood Picnic.” I had the chance to talk to some hilarious people up at Vallecito Lake and, let me tell you, we are going to have some fun together on Sunday! :)

Tonight we practiced a mock “Red Carpet” party that we will be having throughout the summer. Here are some pictures from the night.

I have to stop and shout out to the staff for a second. They are SO MUCH FUN. No dancing was planned, but boy did we have a dance party!! I have already been so blessed by the staff as a whole. I cannot wait to see how the Lord uses each one of them this summer!! I think I speak for us all when I say we are ready to TAKE ONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment