Sunday, July 17, 2011

Our Haiti group is finally all together! After a long day of layovers and delays. I would post a picture of all your great kids together but they are all showering and getting into bed! Which is great!, because we have a super early wakeup call to fly out of Miami at 8:30! I am so excited to have everyone here; group trips are SO great when the group is finally all together. There are 15 of us and everyone is very excited. Two of us have been to Haiti before but it was pre-earthquake, so this will be a huge experience for our group. We talked tonight about flexibility and sensitivity toward Haitian culture and the healing they are going through. I'm sure the students are going to learn and see and share in so much! Please keep us in your prayers! Here are a few of my favorite photos from my 2008 trip to Haiti!

No comments:

Post a Comment