Monday, May 28, 2012

Crazy Duck Tape


 Well, first of all, I have always thought that it was called "duct tape," but I just looked at the name on the tape and it says Duck Tape.  Who knew?

Anyway, why am I posting about duck tape?!?  Well, for those of you Kivu campers and parents who have flown home from Kivu in the past, you know why!  Each flight gets its own duck tape color and the duck tape goes on the campers luggage so that as we load up 100+ campers and their bags into the vans and buses to go to the airports, their luggage gets on the same flight as the owner!

So, I was in town today and I found all of this fun duck tape and I am so excited for a transportation day!  Last year we had many colors, but they were plain colors--not this summer!  This summer we have flowers and animal print and penguins and paint splashes and all kinds of designs!  Basically, I cannot wait for campers to get here and this is my outlet of anticipation today!

Six more days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment