Tuesday, June 11, 2013

World Tour (Party)

So, in this post you won't see pictures of your kids, sorry parents.  But I just wanted to give you a snapshot of our amazing World Tour party we had last night through the eyes of me and my kids!  Here is what I posted on my personal blog this morning:

Last night (here at Kivu), we went around the world.  This could have been one of our best parties in along time!  We got to start in Paris where we ate dinner and were serenaded by actual live music and it was really good.  They made the best Eiffel Tower out of this huge ladder and Christmas lights and they had a crepe stand.  It was super!  After dinner I left the party but the kids continued on to Moscow where they had a variety show and then to Cartegena where they learned to Salsa dance and they finished the party in Tokyo under the stars with a great all camp dance.  This party had fun and they had ever detail covered. It was amazing!

Dressing up was so much fun!  Maggie and I were so glad that we shopped so much in India last Fall because everyone had a super outfit from Jaipur (except for mine which was from Saudi).  I really loved last night and the outfits just made the super party perfect!
Gabby & Rae sporting their adorable outfits from India with as much sass as humanly possible!
Hally, Maggie & Morgan (our wonderful kid-sitter) showing all of the variety India has to offer!
I absolutely love this picture of Gabby, Lesley & Rae!
Andy & me sporting our attire from Saudi Arabia. . . .
Kelly & me with our adorable little girls!
Best friends!
Brady & Dax.  Brady is supporting some soccer team (logo covered up) and Dax has on my robe from China (he commandeered it when I took away his blanket because it is so soft and silky).
Me & Mag

No comments:

Post a Comment