Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Kivu's Got Talent: Open Mic Night

Tonight at Camp Kivu, campers, staff, and a special guest alike shared their talents on the open stage of the beautiful barn. The barn was lit with twinkle lights, chocolate cake, and good music. What else could you ask for on a Wednesday night? I wish I could say I was on the stage performing as well, but my talents are better used elsewhere, a.k.a. I can't sing so I will spare everyone. The performances ranged from a humorous interpretation of the Hunger Games, to a rhythm dance, to several beautiful singers, to a high school musical song and dance, to band ensembles, and an awesome violin piece! Wow this group of kids is talented.

Kids come from all over and have different stories, but all have been given special gifts by the Lord to perform and we are excited to celebrate that at camp tonight. Our special guest tonight was Annie Brooks, she is awesome, cute, and tells sweet stories through her music. Check out her website at http://www.anniebrooksmusic.com/!

Here is a picture from Open Mic Night in the Kivu Barn. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment