Sunday, April 17, 2011

Great weekend!



Kivu Leadership weekend was an AWESOME time of planning, praying and fellowship. This is going to be the best summer yet! I cant wait for it to get here.

Camp always brings back so many wonderful memories when I walk through it and this will be the 9th summer in a row I will be doing that. CRAZY! There is just somehing about that place that draws people back year after year.

At the tail end of the weekend Peter Cunningham (programs director) and myself did a little fly-fishing while the water was still nice and slow. This is one of the big boys we cought. I LOVE THAT RIVER!!!

Anyway, can not wait for the summer to start! The fish are ready to be cought!

Adam Martin
Kivu trip Director

1 comment:

  1. This was my first time to go Fly Fishing. I didn't catch anything, but it was a blast. It was almost as if a river was actually running through it.

    ReplyDelete