Monday, April 18, 2011

Great Adventure


I believe Stephen Curtis Chapman said it best, years ago, when he suggested that everyone should "saddle up your horses" because this summer at Camp Kivu "we have a trail to blaze" and it's going to be a blast. As you can see, I have already started my "Great Adventure". Though it's been pretty cold, every second has been worth it. As I fight, climb, and trudge my way over mountains and through snow I know that camp is just over the horizon. So bring me that horizon, and the memories with it. I Praise God for the opportunity to communicate the joy of the Lord this summer. Have a fantastic Spring season and hopefully the snow will have melted off of my beard by then. If you haven't yet started your "Great Adventure" toward Kivu, then hopefully this video will inspire you. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVFPjIp6nkk

No comments:

Post a Comment