Sunday, June 16, 2013

Kivu Challenge

     So I realized that while I have been posting the past two weeks, I have done a poor job of introducing myself. My name is Cole Crawford, I'm from Denver, and in May graduated from the University of Colorado with a degree in business management. This is my second year on the leadership team here at Kivu and my fourth year on staff overall. I will be here though August and then I will be moving to Hong Kong to work for a non-profit call International Care Ministries.
     Yesterday we had the Kivu challenge. Each cabin teamed up to compete against the other cabins to see who could accumulate the most points by completing different challenges throughout the day. Some of events included a river relay, trust fall, tire stack, a hike, bike ride, and a bunch of minute to win it games. It's not always an easy day, but the cabins always have bunch of fun and more importantly the challenge pushes them to bond for the rest of the term. Here are some pictures from the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment