Sunday, June 23, 2013

New Relationships!

     Term 3 begins today and we are so excited. It is so fun to watch old campers come through the gates and to welcome in campers that have never been to Kivu before. The first day always gets me dreaming about the fun the term will bring. I'm excited for the mountain biking trips I will be leading and all of the other fun activities we get to do.
     The best part of the day is thinking about how much campers learned and changed the previous term and knowing that these kids are about to experience the same thing. It's incredible to see how God works though the staff here to show kids that they are loved. That's what kept me coming back as a camper and I love being able to be a part of the vision of loving God and loving others.
    Here are some pictures of the relationships that have already started to develop!





No comments:

Post a Comment