Sunday, June 23, 2013

The Good Goodbyes

Yesterday was goodbye for our second term campers and I must say, I hugged them with a lump in my throat & a gap in my heart. 


To see them go was hard, but to know they are walking away the way that 
they are is encouraging and exciting.
A little bit on the way that they are:
they are incredibly intelligent and love to learn
their hearts are huge for the world around them
they love to be loved & love others - a lot
they care about the little things because they know they can be big
they feel commissioned to be great 
they see the mission of Christ & want to be a part of it

I hope this excites you a little bit to see what the Lord is doing here at Kivu. It excites me a lot a bit, and I am ready to welcome in the new term with open arms and an expectant heart of good things.

No comments:

Post a Comment