Saturday, May 31, 2014

Closing Out Staff Training

Staff training is a time to develop, grow, and cultivate the most intimate and sincere relationships I've ever had. This is a time to live in community with people from all over the country in the greatest place in the world. Not many people get to experience a community like what we have here at Camp Kivu and for that I am truly thankful.
I got the privilege to mountain bike with some of the coolest people I know yesterday, it was the first trip of the summer and it was a blast! Riding yesterday got me so stoked for the rest of the summer and I can't wait to hit the trails with campers! We ALWAYS have a blast when campers get to experience mountain biking on the amazing trails of Durango and it can't come soon enough! CAMPERS, GET HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment